Responsible for lighting multiple levels throughout the game and rendering animation stills and short for promotions.
Junction Point – 2012
Lighting Artist – Gamebryo Scene Designer|Maya – Wii|Xbox 360|PS3
– Created lighting for various levels of Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2: The Power of 2 for Wii, XBox 360, and PS3 platforms.
– Worked closely with environment to create textures and fix shaders in order to light better.
– Utilized my knowledge of color theory to create unique lighting and moods.
– Worked to solve different problems that arose while using a vertex lighting system.
– Painted vertex to create more detailed lighting on objects.
– Helped solve problems with Spherical Harmonix objects not lighting properly.
– Created effects as placeholders in the early stage of production.
– Created documentation for lighting guidelines and standards for the start of Epic Mickey 2. Theses standards were used by the entire lighting team to keep files and visuals consistent through the game.
– Worked with a small team to create rendered characters and animations for various promotions.